Missions are an alternate mode of play in X-Wing Miniatures. These scenarios come from the two core sets (the original and The Force Awakens), the two aces expansions (Imperial Aces and Rebel Aces), the large ship expansions, and some of the huge ship expansions. They are intended to add variety to the game, and familiarize players with new ships and game mechanics.
Huge Ship Campaigns Edit
Each of the huge ships come with campaigns consisting of many interconnected missions. Some of the campaigns are "branching," in that the success or failure of a given mission determines the next mission that follows.
The Evacuation of Hoth Edit
A GR-75 Transport and its escort desperately attempt to flee Hoth and avoid destruction at the hands of the Empire.
- "The Evacuation of Hoth" Roster Sheet from Fantasy Flight Games
Point of No Return Edit
A group of Rebel sympathizers aboard a CR90 Corvette must escape wave upon wave of the Empire’s TIE fighters in order to deliver vital information to the Rebel Alliance.
- "Point of No Return" Campaign Progress Sheet from Fantasy Flight Games
The Will of the Empire Edit
A Raider-class corvette supervises the running of a prototype TIE Advanced through its test flights in the wild, lawless sectors of the Outer Rim.
- "The Will of the Empire" Campaign Progress Sheet from Fantasy Flight Games
Imperial Crackdown Edit
The Imperial Crackdown campaign follows a Gozanti-class cruiser charged with interdicting and destroying agents of the Rebel Alliance.
- "Imperial Crackdown" Campaign Roster Sheet from Fantasy Flight Games
X-Wing Mission Control Edit
X-Wing Mission Control is a free online resource created by Fantasy Flight Games that allows players to design and share their own missions.
External Links Edit
- X-Wing Mission Control from Fantasy Flight Games
- "X-Wing Official Missions Compilation" on Boardgamegeek.com
-  on dockingbay416.com
All items (46)